Thank you for your interest in Funfield Learning Cottage! Our purpose is to provide a high quality, Christian, educational program taught by educators, not babysitters. Here at FFLC, we understand the search for your child's first school can be filled with anxiety. You are not only seeking a place where your child can learn and develop, but more importantly, a place where your child feels safe, secure and loved. We believe there is nothing more important for a child than to have a positive self-image. Once a child feels secure in their environment, learning becomes a natural process setting the stage for success in their future school years.
Our school promotes a solid academic foundation instilling a love for learning that lasts a lifetime.
Located on Fairfield Rd, we welcome children throughout Carroll County as well as the surrounding area. Call us today at (770) 834-6743 for more information.
- Business Hours 6:00 am – 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Christian Environment and Curriculum
- Small intimate classrooms in a family feel atmosphere
- We offer childcare for birth to 5 year olds, as well as an exciting after-school program and summer camp for Elementary age children.
- Passionate staff dedicated to the highest standards in child care services, development and education.
- A safe, nurturing environment where your child's happiness is guaranteed.
- On-site Owner who cares about your child, not just a businessman running an operation.
Our School Offers:
- Four well stocked, age appropriate classrooms with four spacious playgrounds.
- A safe, clean, and healthy environment.
- A developmentally appropriate program.
- Positive and nurturing relationships between children and staff.
- Proper teacher-child ratios to enable teachers to respond to individual children's needs.
- Ongoing communication between parents, teachers, and staff.
- Nutritious meals and snacks included.
- Fair admission policies and practices.
Our Education Program Offers:
- Age appropriate learning centers and activities
- Individual, small group, and whole group instruction throughout the day.
- Developmentally appropriate instructional materials.
- A guaranteed kindergarten readiness program that meets the expectations of local school districts.
- Active and enriching outdoor activities.
- Opportunities for children to interact with each other to insure social development.